RACE START TIMES
- Marathon & Half-Marathon Wheelchair Start: 7:55 AM
- Marathon & Half-Marathon: 8:00 AM
- 5K Wheelchair Start: 8:10 AM
- 5K: 8:15 AM
- Friday, September 22 6 PM – 8:30 PM at Southampton Intermediate School gym // 70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968
- Saturday, September 23 (Race Day): 6 AM – 7 AM at Southampton Intermediate School gym // 70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968
If you opted to have your bib mailed, you do not have to attend packet pick-up unless your bib did not arrive or you changed race distance after noon on Friday, August 25th. If either of these scenarios apply to you, please attend packet pick-up and head straight to the solutions table, so we can assist you!
Parking passes are SOLD OUT!
If you purchased a parking pass for Southampton High School, you will receive a separate email with parking details the week of the race.
- If you selected bib mailing, your parking pass will arrive in the mail.
- If you are picking up your packet on Friday in Southampton, we will have your parking pass with your race bib.
- If you are picking up your race bib on Saturday morning, you will not have your parking hangtag in hand before you need to park, please show the parking attendant the parking-specific email to access the parking lot on race morning.
There is first come, first served parking at the following locations:
For more parking information, please click here.
Parking lots are within walking distance to the start/finish line, but there will be also free Hampton Jitney parking shuttle. If you plan to utilize the shuttle, please arrive early! The shuttle will run continuously, but runners should expect a 15-20 minute wait.
The shuttle will drive in a loop along Hampton Road to the start line. Runners can park for free in the municipal lots on Hampton Road near the following shuttle stops:
- Nugent Street across from Rite Aid (82 NY-27A, Southampton, NY 11968)
- Southampton Town Hall (116 NY-27A, Southampton, NY 11968)
Parking shuttles will begin running at 6 a.m. and will continue until 3 p.m.
NOTE: There will not be a shuttle taking runners from NYC into Southampton this year.
Gear check will be located in a tent near the start/finish line.
Runners will have a gear check tag attached to their bib. Please attach this tag to your gear check bag before coming to gear check on race morning.
Gear check will open at 7 AM race morning. Bags must be picked up by 2 PM.
There are eight water stations on the course, many of which will be passed twice along the route. Runners are strongly encourage to bring their own hydration source on race morning as they run along the course to avoid potential wait times at water stations. Gu nutrition is provided at approx Mile 17 for marathon runners.
To see hydration station locations, please see the course map.
There will be a results tent with live results at the finish line and runners can also check their results online here.
Live tracking will be available online here (Insert Link).
There will be a timing split at approximately Mile 7 for Full and Half Marathon runners, and again at Mile 18.5 for the Full and Mile 9 for the Half Marathon.
DEFERRALS: The deferral deadline was September 13, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
CHANGE DISTANCE: You may still change your distance using the link provided by our timing company which will be emailed to you during race week. If you change your distance during race week, please make sure the bib you receive is for the correct distance. If it’s not, you will need to attend visit the solutions table for assistance.
- Runners with bib mailing: If you changed your distance after the bib mailing deadline of noon on Friday, 8/25, please attend packet pick-up to receive your new bib.
Overall Awards will be presented to the top three finishers male and female in the Full Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K.
Age group awards will be presented to the the top three finishers male and female each age group in the Full Marathon & Half Marathon. Age group awards will be presented to the first place male and female finisher in each age group of the 5K.
Overall award winners will be announced at the finish line at the following times:
5k winners: 9:00 AM
Half Marathon winners: 9:30 AM
Marathon winners: 11:00 AM
*Award announcements subject to change.
All awards (age group and overall awards) can be picked up at the result tent after the announcement of the overall winners: 5k at 9:00 AM, half marathon at 9:30 AM, marathon at 11:00 AM. Awards will not be mailed.
All participants will receive a participant shirt.
- If you attend packet pick-up, you will receive your participant shirt at packet pick-up.
- If you purchased bib mailing, you can pick up your participant shirt before or after the race on Saturday.
Full marathon and half marathon participants will receive a medal upon crossing the finish line.
Full marathon and half-marathon participants will also receiving a finisher gift which can be picked up at packet pick-up or before or after the race.