This is a reflection of the 2019 event! Updated 2020 information will be available closer to race day!
Race Weekend Quick Facts
RACE START TIMES
MARATHON: 8:00 AM
HALF MARATHON: 8:00 AM
5K: 8:15 AM
PARTICIPANT EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
Did you miss any important Hamptons Marathon & Half race communications? Find all important race communications to participants below! Not sure why you aren’t receiving participant email communications from us? Send us an email at email@example.com!
- Thursday, September 26: 5 PM – 7:30 PM at JackRabbit Sports (140 West 72nd Street
New York, NY 10023)
- Friday, September 27: 6 PM – 8:30 PM at Southampton Intermediate School (70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968)
- Saturday, September 28: (Race Day): 6 AM – 7 AM inside the gym at Southampton Intermediate School (70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968)
Parking passes are SOLD OUT!
Other parking options in Southampton include:
- behind 82 Main Street, Southampton
- at 22 West Main Street, Southampton
- at 44 Little Plains Road, Southampton
- Wickapogue at Old Town Lane (Roughly 55 Wickapogue on GPS)
Jitney reservations are still available here.
For more parking information, please click here.
Southampton Inn (91 Hill Street, Southampton, NY)
The first-ever post race party will feature Coney Island Pilsner and Truly courtesy of our sponsor, Truly, live music from Monsoon Groove, and a variety of food available for purchase!
The overall awards ceremony will be at Southampton Inn at 12 PM. Overall awards will be presented and age group awards can be picked up at the Awards Table shortly after the presentation. If you win an award, you MUST pick it up at the Awards Table at the Southampton Inn. Awards will not be available for pick-up anywhere else.
Learn more about the post-race party here.
DEFERRALS: The deferral deadline was September 18, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
CHANGE DISTANCE: The online change distance deadline was September 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM. You can still change your distance in-person at packet pick-up.