Parking Passes (2023 Passes are SOLD OUT)
If you purchased a parking pass, we have onsite parking at the Southampton High School (141 Narrow Lane). All funds raised from the sale of parking passes will support local charities.
If you purchased a parking pass for Southampton High School, you will receive a separate email during race week with parking details and directions for getting your parking pass.
- If you selected bib mailing, your parking pass will arrive in the mail.
- If you are picking up your packet on Friday in Southampton, you will pick up your parking pass when you receive your bib.
- If you are picking up your race bib on Saturday morning you will not have your parking hangtag in hand before you need to park, please use the email that will be sent race week to access the parking lot on race morning.
Click here to see the ONSITE PARKING MAP.
We are offering runners a free shuttle from the village parking options to the race start and back. However, there will NOT be an early morning Hampton Jitney to take runners from NYC into Southampton in 2023.
The Southampton Village shuttles are strictly from the listed shuttle stops below:
- Parking lots are within walking distance to the start/finish line, but there will be also free Hampton Jitney parking shuttle. The shuttle will drive in a loop along Hampton Road to the start line. Runners are can park for free in the municipal lots on Hampton Road near the following shuttle stops:
- Parking shuttles will begin running at 6 a.m. and will continue until 3 p.m.
There is absolutely NO on-street parking allowed in Southampton Village residential areas. The Southampton Village Police in Southampton will ticket and tow those who park in no-parking areas!