September 28, 2019
Race begins at 8:00 am
Southampton Intermediate School
70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968
Last year runners from 40 states and 14 countries ran the Hamptons. Runners of the Hamptons Marathon will start together with those running the Half and they will finish at the same finish line. The courses provide a flat, fast run through Southampton Village with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Shinnecock Bay.
- RUNNER’S WORLD named Hamptons Marathon named a BUCKET LIST MUST DO race, September 2015
- THE ACTIVE TIMES named Hamptons Marathon a Top 10 Half Marathon, March 2015
- THE ACTIVE TIMES named Hamptons Marathon one of the Top 25 Marathons in the World, October 2014
- RUNNER’S WORLD named Hamptons Marathon in Top 10 Races to Run, 2008
- Race Day: Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Start time is 8:00 am for the Marathon and Half Marathon and 8:15 for the 5k.
- The race starts and ends at the Southampton Intermediate School, 70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968.
- The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located every 1.5 -2 miles on the course. Hydration stations will have Sports Drink as well as water. GU will be available at one hydration station along the course.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at hydration station along the course.
- The marathon will be a Boston qualifying USATF sanctioned event. For eligibility and qualifying times click here.
- Marathon and the half-marathon can serve as a great training run for those runners training for the TCG-NYC, Marine Corps or Chicago marathons.
- All marathon and half marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal!
- All distances are eligible for age group awards.
PACKET PICK UP
- Packet pick-up times and locations will be announced closer to race day!