Race Weekend Dining Options
Friday Night Pasta Party
Enjoy a pre-race day dinner on Friday, May 10th from 5:00pm-7:30pm in the Chesapeake Ballroom at The Greenbrier Resort! If you would like to join us at the Friday Night Pasta Party please call the toll free Reservation number (855)-453-4858 to make your reservation by May 5th. You will just need to follow the prompting for dining/activity reservations, and then reference the “Half Marathon Buffet” on Friday, May 10th when making your dining reservation. You can view the menu for the Friday Night Pasta dinner here.
Prices for the Friday Night Pasta Party are per person:
- Adult Menu Price: $47
- Children’s Menu Price: $23 (Ages 5-10)
You can view the Friday Night Pasta dinner menu, here.
Pre-Race Lighter Fare Start Up Breakfast
Fuel up for your race with the Pre-Race Lighter Fare Start Up Breakfast. A pre-race breakfast will be provided from 4:45am-6:15am to runners who have purchased a breakfast ticket. The pre-race breakfast will be held in the Chesapeake Bay room in the upper lobby of the Resort. You can purchase a Pre-Race Lighter Fare Start Up Breakfast here.
Below is a representative menu of what will be served for the Pre-Race Lighter Fare Start Up Breakfast:
- Freshly Squeezed Orange and Grapefruit
- Array of Fresh Fruit with Premium Yogurt and Granola
- Sliced Hardwood Smoked Atlantic Salmon Display to include: Capers, Red Onion, Lemon and Hard Boiled Egg
- Selection of Bagels with Creamery Butter and Cream Cheese
- Bran, Strawberry & Blueberry Muffins and Assorted Pastries from The Greenbrier Bakeshop
- Freshly Brewed Greenbrier Resort Coffee Blend, Decaffeinated Coffee and Tea Selections
**Menu items subject to change
The vineyard vines Champagne Brunch
The vineyard vines Champagne Brunch for The vineyard vines Greenbrier Half Marathon will be unlike any post-race party you’ve seen! After your race, you can relax and enjoy the scenic views while celebrating with a delicious vineyard vines Champagne Brunch prepared by The Greenbrier’s exquisite culinary team, a live band and more!
One ticket to the post-race party and vineyard vines Champagne Brunch is included in each registration, and additional tickets are available for purchase, here, for any spectators wishing to join the fun. The post-race party will be held from 7:30am – 11:30am on Greenbrier’s Outdoor Pool Grounds.
Below is a representative menu of what will be served at the post-race brunch, along with champagne and beer!
- Seasonal Fruit Display w/ Fresh Berries
- Yogurt and Granola
- Cinnamon Rolls & Chocolate Croissants
- Selection of Bagels with Greenbrier Jams, Preserves, Creamery Butter & Cream Cheese
- Vegetarian Quiche
- Virginia Ham, Mushroom & Egg Casserole
- Baked Brioche French Toast w/ Vanilla Sauce
- Pepperoni Bread: Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella, Served w/ Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Water, Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea and Coke Products
*Menu items subject to change.