The Champagne Brunch for The Greenbrier Half Marathon will be unlike any post-race party you’ve seen! After your race, you can relax and enjoy the scenic views while celebrating with a delicious brunch prepared by The Greenbrier’s exquisite culinary team, a live band and more!
One ticket to the post-race party Champagne Brunch is included in each registration, and additional tickets are available for purchase, here, for any spectators wishing to join the fun.
All guests are required to wear masks during the post-race party. The 2021 brunch will not be self serve, as hotel staff will serve the food this year. All resort staff will wear PPE throughout the event.
Below is a representative menu of what will be served at the post-race brunch, along with champagne and beer!
- Seasonal Fruit Display w/ Fresh Berries
- Yogurt and Granola
- Cinnamon Rolls & Chocolate Croissants
- Selection of Bagels with Greenbrier Jams, Preserves, Creamery Butter & Cream Cheese
- Vegetarian Quiche
- Virginia Ham, Mushroom & Egg Casserole
- Baked Brioche French Toast w/ Vanilla Sauce
- Pepperoni Bread: Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella, Served w/ Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Water, Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea and Coke Products
*Menu items subject to change.