The Champagne Brunch for The Greenbrier Half Marathon will be unlike any post-race party you’ve seen! After your race, you can relax and enjoy the scenic views while celebrating with a delicious brunch prepared by The Greenbrier’s exquisite culinary team, a live band and more!
One ticket to the post-race party Champagne Brunch is included in each registration, and additional tickets are available for purchase, here, for any spectators wishing to join the fun. The post-race party will be held from 7:30am – 11:30am on Greenbrier’s Outdoor Pool Grounds.
Below is a representative menu of what will be served at the post-race brunch, along with champagne and beer!
- Seasonal Fruit Display w/ Fresh Berries
- Yogurt and Granola
- Cinnamon Rolls & Chocolate Croissants
- Selection of Bagels with Greenbrier Jams, Preserves, Creamery Butter & Cream Cheese
- Vegetarian Quiche
- Virginia Ham, Mushroom & Egg Casserole
- Baked Brioche French Toast w/ Vanilla Sauce
- Pepperoni Bread: Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella, Served w/ Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Water, Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea and Coke Products
*Menu items subject to change.