Race Morning Parking
Broadway at the Beach | 1352 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach 29577
- Plenty of parking is available at Broadway at the Beach.
- Please plan to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the race to allow yourself time to go through the security checkpoint and walk to the start line.
- It is about a 15 minute to walk from Broadway at the Beach to the Start Line.
- Race Day parking will NOT be available for runners and/or spectators at Pelicans Stadium.
- On race morning, from Ocean Blvd, Kings Hwy or Bypass 17, take 29th Ave North directly to Broadway at the Beach for parking. (Both 21st Ave N and Grissom will close around 3am and will not allow traffic.)
You will be unable to enter Broadway at the Beach from Robert Grissom Parkway on race morning because it will be closed for the race.
- All runners will need to pass through the security checkpoint prior to entering the start line chute.
- All bags will be searched prior to entering the start line chute. Spectators will not be allowed in the start line chute.
5k participants will not be allowed in the start line chute until after the start of the full and half.