Tar Heel 10 Miler Race Credit
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY CREDIT?
You have options:
- You can register for a future Tar Heel 10 Miler & 4 Mile Run.
- You can use your current race credit to enhance your virtual running experience.
- You can use your credit towards any race in the Capstone Event Group portfolio. Our portfolio of races is listed below:
HOW DO I USE MY CREDIT?
Follow the steps below:
- Select the race you want to register on from the Capstone Event Group page.
- Use the email address you used for registration & select a distance
- The amount of your race credit will be deducted from your registration total.
- There is no need to enter a code, the credit is connected to the email.
WHEN CAN I USE MY CREDIT?
You can start using your race credit now on any of the races within the Capstone Event Group portfolio. Your credit will be active for ONE YEAR, so if a race isn’t open right now you can sign up for the mailing list and be notified once registration opens. You will receive reminders via email when your credit is about to expire.
WHAT IF I HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT?
That’s great! You can apply your leftover credit to any other race within our portfolio as long as you use the email the credit is connected to. Remember the credit will expire ONE YEAR after it was initially activated, and the deadline does NOT reset when you use your race credit.
Have More Questions About Your Credit? We’re Here to Help!
Can I receive a refund instead of race credit?
How is race credit different from a refund?
What if I have $0 of credit?
What if I used one email for multiple registrations?
What do I do if my email address has changed since I registered?
Don't you have to refund my fee since the race isn't taking place?
“Fee Refunds: I understand that all fees and associated costs (including optional product purchases, spectator tickets, and donations), paid in registration for this Event are not refundable for any reason under any circumstances, including but not limited to injury, a scheduling conflict, and/or event cancellation.”