While we were not able to meet at the 2020 start line this year, we want to ensure our 2020 participants receive their swag. We will be hosting a two day Drive-Thru Packet Pick-up on Saturday, October 24 from 8 AM – 6 PM and Sunday, October 25 from 8 AM – 6 PM for our participants to receive their swag safely.
You’ve received your race credit for the 2020 cancellation now it’s time to receive your race swag!
Important Safety Details & Instructions
We take the health and safety of our runners and staff seriously. All staff will be wearing face masks and will maintain a safe distance from all participant vehicles when possible. To ensure everyone experiences a safe and smooth Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up, we ask all participants to complete the following:
- Reserve a pickup date and time by completing the Reservation Form before Wednesday, October 21. Please ensure you arrive during the time you select and before the next arrival time.
- Complete an online wellness self evaluation before attending the Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up. We will send you the wellness self evaluation before your packet pick-up reservation.
- Know Your SWAG SIZE & DISTANCE. You will receive an email with your swag size & distance closer to your pickup date that will need to be shown to receive your swag. This will help our staff give you your swag faster.
- Wear a face mask. For the safety of our staff we ask all participants to wear a mask when approaching the drive-thru.
- Pick up for multiple runners. We highly encourage participants to pick up for participants to help those who are unable to attend and to shorten lines. See the “Multiple Runner Pick Up” section for more details.
Arrive to the Drive-Thru Packet Pick-up on the Date and Time you selected on the Reservation Form. Make sure to have your SWAG SIZES & DISTANCE email printed or pulled up on your phone.
- Enter University Place from Willow Dr. Near the Harris Teeter. See map for details ➡️
- Follow the signs for Tar Heel 10 Miler Packet Pick-Up
- DO NOT ENTER FROM ESTES DR
Participants of the 2020 Tar Heel 10-Miler will receive a swag bag filled with swag approved for the Tar Heel Nation, like:
- 2020 Participant Tee or Crash The Party Tee (NCSU, ECU & DUKE)
- Finisher Medal (4 Mile Run or 10 Miler or both)
- Double Down Medal (if applicable)
- Double Down Shirt (if applicable)
Please note: Shirts are ordered based on the sizes indicated at registration and we will not allow size swapping during the Drive-Thru Packet Pick-up
Multiple Runner Pick Up
Picking up for multiple participants? Make sure you know all of your participants SWAG SIZES and DISTANCES and have a PHOTO I.D to show. We will be sending all participants an email with their information before the Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up. We recommend having each participant forward their information over to you before the race to printed or have the details pulled up at the drive-thru.
Do you need someone to pick up for you? That’s completely fine! Make sure they know your SWAG SIZE and DISTANCE and have a PHOTO I.D. to show. We will be sending you an email with all your information before the Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up. We recommend forwarding that email over to them so they can show us at the Drive-thru. This will make their experience go much easier.