While we are hopeful that COVID-19 will be behind us by March 5, 2022 we want to give you the reassurance to make the decision that is best for you. As a result, we are implementing “Worry Free Registration” and will be offering the Virtual 10k race option again for all of our participants in the 2022 Myrtle Beach Marathon event.
- A registration for the 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon guarantees a race experience for you! Should the 2021 race be forced to cancel due to COVID-19, all of our 2021 registrants will be awarded their entire registration fee back in the form of race credit or they’ll have the option to transfer their registration to the virtual race. Race credit earned due to a COVID-19 cancellation will not expire and can be applied to any Capstone Race.
- We’re all hoping to produce the 2021 race. However, if you don’t feel comfortable for whatever reason, we’ve waived our normal deferral fee.
- If we are forced to switch our physical race to a virtual race due to COVID-19 all participants that stay in the virtual race will receive the difference of their registration back in the form of race credit.
- Our “No Refund” and “No Transfer” policies will still be in effect for this race.
It’s back for another year! The Virtual 10k was such a hit we’ve decided to bring it back for a second year. Take on the Virtual 10k only and run anytime between February 24 – March 5 to earn the exclusive Virtual 10k finisher medal and race shirt straight to your front door. You’ll also receive a virtual race bib via email to wear during your virtual run. Register for the virtual race today!
Run Both the Virtual 10k & Physical Race – Myrtle Beach Double
Are you looking to challenge yourself a bit? Need some extra training? Or do you just want the exclusive Virtual 10k finisher medal?
Whatever your reason is we definitely recommend being a part of the first-ever Myrtle Beach Virtual 10k race! When you run both the physical race and the virtual race you’ll not only be a part of a historic moment, but you’ll also receive both bibs, your distance medal, shirt, finisher gift and the Virtual 10k medal at the physical race finish line. You’re going to be running the week before anyways might as well get rewarded for it!
Here are some of your running option for the 2022 event. You can run the Full, Half or 5k, the Virtual 10k, the Myrtle Beach Double or Family Fun Run – the choice is yours!
Distances: Marathon, Half Marathon & 5k
Date: All physical races will run on March 5, 2022
Time: Times will be available soon.
Location: Pelican’s Stadium
Gear: All participants will receive a race bib mailed to them before race day. The participant shirt, finisher medal and finisher gift will be available to be picked up at the finish line.
Distance: Any physical distance you choice + Virtual 10k
Date & Time:
- Physical Race – March 5, 2022 (varied start time based on distance)
- Virtual Race – Anytime between February 18 to March 4, 2022
- Physical Race: Pelican’s Stadium
- Virtual Race: Anywhere
Gear: You’ll receive the virtual race bib, physical bib, participant shirt, distance medal, Virtual 10k medal & Finisher Gift. Your virtual race bib will be emailed to you and all of the rest of your gear will be picked up at the physical race finish line.