Myrtle Beach Marathon, Half Marathon or 5k
Saturday, March 5, 2022
You’re ready to have a race experience where you feel safe. The 2022 Myrtle Beach Marathon is bringing you a worry free race experience. From the time you click “Register” to the moment you cross the finish line we’ll be there to ensure your experience is grand!
Check out what your 2022 Myrtle Beach Marathon race weekend will look like below:
This information is from the 2021 race. We’ll have more updated information soon.
START LINE: On Robert Grissom Parkway just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and Monticello Drive
START TIMES: Please note the below times are subject to change closer to race day, depending on registered runners. We will communicate any time changes if they occur.
- Wheelchair and Crankchair at 6:25 a.m.
- Marathon first corral will start at 6:30 a.m.
- Half Marathon first corral will start at approximately 6:46 a.m.
- 5K first corral will start at 7:40 a.m.
All participants will be assigned a corral that will need to be accessed at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the race. Click here to learn more about start line corrals.
FINISH LINE: Parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark
Race Bib Delivery
This year all of our participants will have the option to have their bibs conveniently mailed right to their front door for only $6.99. You can add this option on during your registration. Only bibs will be mailed, finisher shirts and medals will be available for pickup at the Finish Line Festival.
Add The Virtual 10k
The Virtual 10k Race is back for another year! Take on the Virtual 10k as a training race for your in person race from February 18 – March 4 and earn an exclusive finisher medal.
Add the Virtual 10k onto your order during registration for only $20 – Early Bird price is $15.
- A registration for the 2022 Myrtle Beach Marathon guarantees a race experience for you! Should the 2022 race be forced to cancel due to COVID-19, all of our 2021 registrants will be awarded their entire registration fee back in the form of race credit or they’ll have the option to transfer their registration to the virtual race. Race credit earned due to a COVID-19 cancellation will not expire and can be applied to any Capstone Race.
- We’re all hoping to produce the Myrtle Beach Marathon this year. However, if you don’t feel comfortable for whatever reason, we’ve waived our normal deferral fee.
- If we are forced to switch our physical race to a virtual race due to COVID-19 all participants that stay in the virtual race will receive the difference of their registration back in the form of race credit.
- Our “No Refund” and “No Transfer” policies will still be in effect for this race.
Physical runners who sign up by February11 will receive their bib in the mail by Saturday, April 24 (7 days prior to event). All runners who sign up for the physical event after February 11 will need to pick up their bibs on Friday, April 30 at Fleet Feet (7931 N Kings Hwy #120, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572) from 9AM – 6PM. There will be no race morning bib pickup.
If you need to update your mailing address you can do so by completing the Address Confirmation Form, click here.