Myrtle Beach Marathon, Half Marathon or 5k
Saturday, March 6, 2021
You’re ready to have a race experience where you feel safe. This year the 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon is bringing you a worry free race experience. From the time you click “Register” to the moment you cross the finish line we’ll be there to ensure your experience is grand!
Check out what your 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon race weekend will look like below:
Your 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon is better than ever! Don’t worry your eyes aren’t deceiving you – the full designs will be revealed soon. Your bib will be mailed right to your front door before race day. You’ll receive this stunning medal, participant shirt and finisher gift when you cross the finish line!
Be the first to see the swag reveal & subscribe to our mailing list! Click here to subscribe!
- A registration for the 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon guarantees a race experience for you! Should the 2021 race be forced to cancel due to COVID-19, all of our 2021 registrants will be awarded their entire registration fee back in the form of race credit or they’ll have the option to transfer their registration to the virtual race. Race credit earned due to a COVID-19 cancellation will not expire and can be applied to any Capstone Race.
- We’re all hoping to produce the MBM this year. However, if you don’t feel comfortable for whatever reason, we’ve waived our normal deferral fee.
- If we are forced to switch our physical race to a virtual race due to COVID-19 all participants that stay in the virtual race will receive the difference of their registration back in the form of race credit.
- Our “No Refund” and “No Transfer” policies will still be in effect for this race.
Mandatory Pre-Race COVID Questionnaire
- All participants will be required to take a pre-race COVID questionnaire to evaluate your symptoms prior to race day.
Hand Sanitizer/Washing Stations
- There will be plenty of Hand Sanitizer and Washing Stations throughout the entire event. Along with these stations all of our staff members and volunteers will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment to further ensure your safety.
The Health & Wellness Expo
- There will be no more rushing to the Health & Wellness Expo to get your bib and race gear. This year your race bib will be mailed to you prior to race day. You will also receive your participant shirt, tank and medal at the finish line.
- To help reduce person to person contact we will not be hosting a gear check. There will be plenty of parking close to the start and finish line for you to store your gear – another line you get to avoid.
Staggered Start Times
- We’ll be implementing wave start times to encourage social distancing throughout the course. More details on wave starts will be available soon.
Finish Line – Swag Pick-Up & Finish Line Festival
- Once you cross the finish line you’ll receive your medal, shirt and tank top. There will also be pre-packaged food at the finish line for you to grab and go. Although we will not have our Finish Line Festival, we are working with local merchants for you to take the party elsewhere. More details to come closer to race day!
Family Fun Run – Virtually
- Grab the family and get ready for a 1 mile run that everyone will enjoy because this year we will be hosting the Family Fun Run virtually!. You’ll get to run anywhere you’d like and anytime between February 24 – March 5. Once you complete your run you’ll get to celebrate with the finisher tee and medal mailed right to your door.
For the first time in Myrtle Beach Marathon history we will be hosting a 10k Virtual Race from February 24 – March 5 with an exclusive finisher medal.
If you want to run the first ever Myrtle Beach 10k – virtually of course – you can add the Virtual 10k onto your order during registration for only $20. Already registered and want to run the Virtual 10k as well? Click here to add on the Virtual 10k to your CURRENT registration.