Saturday, March 7, 2020
Race begins at 7:00 am
Along the Boardwalk at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion (just south of Plyler Park)
Location and Time
- Start time: 8:00 AM on Saturday, March 7, 2020
- The 5k will start along the Boardwalk at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion (just south of Plyler Park).
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
5k Parking Information
- Parking for the 5k will be at Broadway at the Beach. From there, runners will take a shuttle to the start which will run consistently from 7am to 7:30am.
- Runners staying in nearby beach front hotels will be able to walk to the start line on the Boardwalk.
- Course map: 5k Course Map
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile
What is your refund policy?
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this will result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!