Saturday, March 7, 2020
Race begins at 7:00 am
Starts just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
Location and Time
- Start time: 7:00 AM (6:55 AM for Wheelchair and Crankchair) on Saturday, March 7, 2020
- The Myrtle Beach Marathon will start just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to view the course map.
- The Myrtle Beach Marathon course will close at 1:30pm (6.5 hours).
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- The marathon course is USATF Certified (SC10008BS) and is a qualifier for the Boston Marathon.
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows:
- 3:00 | 3:15 | 3:30 | 3:45 | 4:00 | 4:15 | 4:30 | 4:45 | 5:00 | 5:15 | 5:30
Course Aid Stations
- Water and sports drinks will be available approximately every two miles along the marathon course and at the finish.
- Food stations will be available at miles 14 and 22 and at the finish. GU flavors will include Vanilla Bean, Strawberry Banana, Salted Caramel, Tri Berryand Chocolate Outrage.
- View the course map to see all medical and hydration stations along the course.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the start/finish and every 2 – 3 miles along the course.
- All Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal at the finish line.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Overall awards will go to the top three male and female finishers in the Myrtle Beach Marathon.
- Overall awards are based on gun time.
- Overall marathon awards will be announced at 11:15am.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three male and female Myrtle Beach Marathon finishers in the age groups 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over. Age group awards are based on chip time.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Marathon age group awards will be available for pick up after 11:15am at the Customer Service Tent in Runners Village.
What is your refund policy?
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this will result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!