Saturday, March 7, 2020
Race begins at 7:00 am
Starts just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
Location and Time & Finish Locations
- Start time – 7:00am on Saturday, March 7, 2020
- The Half Marathon will start just South of the intersection of Grissom Pkwy & 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to view the half marathon course map.
- The half marathon course is USATF certified (SC10009BS).
- The half marathon course will close at 11:00am (4-hour time limit).
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- A digital clock at the finish line will display unofficial finishing time.
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows
- 1:30 | 1:45 | 2:00 | 2:15 | 2:30 | 2:45 | 3:00
Course Aid Stations
- Water and sports drinks will be available approximately every 2-3 miles along the course and at the finish.
- Click here to view the course map to see all medical and hydration station locations along the course.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the start/finish and every 2-3 miles along the course.
- All Half Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal at the finish line.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female finishers in the Half Marathon.
- Overall awards are based on gun time.
- Half marathon overall awards will be announced at 10:15am.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female Half Marathon finishers in the age groups: 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over. Age group awards are based on chip time.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Half marathon age group awards will be available for pick up after 10:15am at the Customer Service Tent in Runners Village.
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this will result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!