Saturday, March 6, 2021
Race begins at 7:00 am
Crank chairs start at 6:55am
Starts just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
Location and Time & Finish Locations
- Start time – 7:00am on Saturday, March 6, 2021
- The Half Marathon will start just South of the intersection of Grissom Pkwy & 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to view the half marathon course map.
- The half marathon course is USATF certified (SC10009BS).
- The half marathon course will close at 11:00am (4-hour time limit).
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- A digital clock at the finish line will display unofficial finishing time.
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows
- 1:30 | 1:45 | 2:00 | 2:15 | 2:30 | 2:45 | 3:00
Course Aid Stations
- Water and sports drinks will be available approximately every 2-3 miles along the course and at the finish.
- Click here to view the course map to see all medical and hydration station locations along the course.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the start/finish and every 2-3 miles along the course.
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this will result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!