Saturday, March 7, 2020
Race begins at 1:00 pm
Inside TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark Outfield.
- What is the distance? Approximately 1 mile
- What is the age requirement? Open to all ages!
- When is the race: Saturday, March 7th at 1:00pm
- Start Location: TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark Outfield | Click for Directions using Google Maps
- Finish Location: TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark (same finish location as the other distances)
- Race Day Parking: Broadway at the Beach | Click Here for Directions Using Google Maps
- Participant Shirts: Each participant will receive a race t-shirt and finisher medal!
Registration for the Family Fun Run is now available! Race day registration will not be available for the Family Family Run. Click here to register!
Packet pick-up will take place on Friday, March 6 from 10AM – 8PM at the Dave & Buster’s (1322 Celebrity Circle in Broadway at the Beach).
All runners will receive:
Bib and Participant Shirt
Free Power Card to play unlimited video game play
20% off all food and non alcoholic drinks
Access to vendor shopping
Are you looking for a way to earn some extra money for your organization and get your kids active at the same time?
We’ve got a great opportunity for you at the Myrtle Beach Marathon. Our Family Fun Run is perfect for those kids who are not active or just getting started with exercising. In the past, we have offered prize money to the top school with the most registrations. This year, we are expanding that to include any organization that services children. This includes dance studios, scouts, club sports, etc. The top 3 organizations who generate the most sign ups will receive a prize.