Check out each distances course map below!
Spectators can watch runners from these locations below:
- Grand Park on Farrow Pkwy. in The Market Common
- Howard Pkwy. in The Market Common (in front of Gordon Biersch)
- Plyler Park (N. Ocean Blvd./Mr. Joe White Av.)
- 29th Av. N. and Ocean Blvd.
- 76th Av. N. and Kings Hwy.
- Grand Dunes Blvd. (approach from 82nd Pkwy. and park on Cipriana)
- Grissom Pkwy. from London St. to 21st Av. N.
Please observe all parking regulations as you cheer on the marathon and half marathon participants.
We always provide water at each of our aid stations. AminoVITAL Rapid Recovery Blueberry is the official on course hydration for Myrtle Beach Marathon. Along with AminoVITAL some aid stations may also provide an energy gel or Gu. There will be two hydrations stations at mile 24 for the marathon. Hydration station locations for each distance are listed below:
- Marathon: Miles 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11.5, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25
- Half Marathon: Miles 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11.5
- 5k: Mile 1.75
All medical coverage will be provided by Grand Strand Medical Center, Horry County EMS and Myrtle Beach Fire Department. There will be medical stations at each start and finish area for all distances. Horry County EMS will provide two ambulances and one ATV to patrol the course.
There will be medical stations at the following locations on course:
Marathon: Miles 5, 11.5, 14, 18, 22
Half Marathon: Miles 5, 11.5