Check out all four course maps below, and be sure to scroll through the page for details on spectator locations, traffic on race day, course entertainment and hydration/aid stations!
Myrtle Beach Marathon
Myrtle Beach Half Marathon
Myrtle Beach 5k
The marathon and half marathon courses are USATF certified.
- Marathon: SC10008BS
- Half Marathon: SC10009BS
Each hydration station will serve water and a sports drink.
- Mile 2
- Mile 4 – Medical
- Mile 6
- Mile 8 – Medical
- Mile 10
- Mile 11.5 – Medical
- Mile 14 – Medical – Gu
- Mile 16
- Mile 18 – Medical
- Mile 20 – Bananas
- Mile 22 – Gu
- Mile 22.5 – Medical Only
- Mile 23
- Mile 24
- Mile 25
Spectators can watch runners from anywhere along the course, but the best spots are:
- Start Line – Grissom Pkwy. at 21st Av. N.
- Grand Park on Farrow Pkwy. in The Market Common
- Howard Pkwy. in The Market Common (in front of Gordon Biersch)
- Plyler Park (N. Ocean Blvd./Mr. Joe White Av.)
- 29th Av. N. and Ocean Blvd.
- 76th Av. N. and Kings Hwy.
- Grand Dunes Blvd. (approach from 82nd Pkwy. and park on Cipriana)
- Grissom Pkwy. from London St. to 21st Av. N.
- The finish line area near TicketReturn.Com Stadium
Please observe all parking regulations as you cheer on the marathon and half marathon participants.
On-Course Entertainment (Saturday):
- (Half Marathon & Marathon) Start Line & (All distances)
- Finish Line: DJ PDoggFinish Area (Saturday): Runner’s Village – Liquid Pleasure
- Mile 8: Kiss DJ
- Mile 11: DJ Jordan
- Mile 12: Alan Bibey and Friends
- Lulu’s Cafe: Mike Waters
- 34th Avenue: Super Reggae Man
- Mile 14: Billy King
- Mile 14: Mike O’Donnell
- Mile 16: Kiss DJ
- Mile 18: Jamin Ortiz Duo
- Mile 18: N’Tranzo Trio
- Mile 18: Kiss DJ
- Mile 20: The Paul Grimshaw Band
- Mile 22: Kiss DJ
- Mile 23: City Lights
- Mile 25: Backfire