While we aren’t able to meet each other at the same start line this year, join us on either Friday, November 13 or Saturday, November 14 for Packet Pick-Up where you’ll be able to pick up your swag and get access to over $10,000 of local savings!
Important Safety Details & Instructions
We take the health and safety of our runners and staff seriously. All staff will be wearing face masks and will maintain a safe distance from all participant when possible. To ensure everyone experiences a safe and smooth Finisher Swag Pick-Up, we ask all participants to complete the following:
- Reserve a pickup date and time by completing the Reservation Form before Wednesday, November 11. Please make sure to arrive within your 30 minute window to help us maintain social distancing.
- Complete an online wellness self evaluation before attending the Finisher Swag Pick-Up. We will send you the wellness self evaluation before you pick up.
- Know Your SWAG SIZE & DISTANCE. You will receive an email with your swag size & distance closer to your pickup date that will need to be shown to receive your swag. This will help our staff give you your swag faster. ***Please note: There will be no exchanges of sizes before or during pick up.
- Wear a face mask. For the safety of our staff, volunteers and everyone in attendance we ask all participants to wear a mask while getting your packet.
- Pick up for multiple runners. We highly encourage participants to pick up for participants to help those who are unable to attend and to shorten lines. See the “Multiple Runner Pick Up” section for more details.
Participants of the 2020 City of Oaks Marathon: Virtual Edition will receive STUNNING swag & HUGE savings, like:
- Exclusive Finisher Hoodie
- Spinning Finisher Medal
- Go Play Save Triangle Subscription – Access to over $10,000 of local savings
Bibs will be emailed to you prior to the start of the race for you to customize and print. Bibs will not be an item at our Finisher Swag Pick Up.
Please note: Shirts are ordered based on the sizes indicated at registration and we will not allow size swapping during the Finisher Packet Pick-up
Both Finisher Swag Pick-Up locations will be held in shopping centers that have ample parking.
Multiple Runner Pick Up
Picking up for multiple participants? Make sure you know all of your participants SWAG SIZES as well as a photocopy of their I.D. to show you were prompted to pick up. We will be sending all participants an email with their information before attending the Finisher Pick-Up. We recommend having each participant forward their information over to you before the race to print or have the details pulled up when you go to pick up.
Do you need someone to pick up for you? That’s completely fine! Make sure they know your SWAG SIZE and have a copy of your I.D. to show proof of pick up. We will be sending you an email with all your information before the Finisher Swag Pick-Up. We recommend forwarding that email over to them so they can show us . This will make their experience go much easier.