Saturday, November 2, 2019
10 AM – 6 PM
** Please note: This information is a reflection of the 2019 City of Oaks Marathon event. More information about the 2020 event will appear closer to race day. Stay tuned for any updates.
The Duke Raleigh Hospital City of Oaks Health and Fitness Expo will return November 2, 2019, and is free and open to the public. There will be plenty of exhibitors to participate in this fun-filled event offering a wide variety of health and fitness related content including interactive sports activities, free samples and many more health and wellness resources for the entire family!
The expo will also be the site of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina City of Oaks race packet pick-up. All race packets must be picked up at the Duke Raleigh Hospital Health and Fitness Expo. Please note that there will be no race day packet pick-up!
Packet Pick-Up Details:
- Date & Time: November 2 from 10 AM – 6 PM
- Location: Martin Middle School (1701 Ridge Road Raleigh, NC 27607)
- Packet Pick-up is required for all runners. Race day packet pick-up will NOT be available!
- Runners will receive their bibs, gear check bag, and participant shirt at the expo.
- Please note: Shirts are ordered based on the sizes indicated at registration so we do not allow switching sizes until after the race has begun. T-shirt exchanges are done at the Customer Service tent located in the finish area.
There will be free parking on school grounds as well as ample street parking on Horton Street.
MacKenzie Patteron, PA-C
Melissa Raddatz, APRN, BSN, FNP-BC, MSN, RN
Jocelyn Ross Wittstein, MD
Karl M. Schweitzer, Jr., MD