- Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
- Start: On Fishburne St in front of Burke High School at 244 President St, Charleston, SC 29403
- Finish: Riverfront Park near 1061 Everglades Ave, North Charleston, SC 29405
- Route: This year’s new Charleston Half Marathon® is scenic 13.1-mile run that will showcase the beauty and the history of the Lowcountry, featuring Hampton Park, The Citadel, The Battery, Iconic King Street, and a finish at Riverfront Park.
- Course Entertainment: Music and performance groups from our local community will be along the course to keep you moving!
- Pace Groups: We have a great group of volunteers who will be pacers for the marathon. We plan to offer the following pace groups: 1:30 | 1:45 | 2:00 | 2:15 | 2:30 | 2:45 | 3:00. If you would like to run in a pace group, please find the pace group leader holding the sign with your desired pace in the coral when lining up to start the race!
- Aid Stations: Please see below for a list of half-marathon aid stations and their supplies:
Aid Station Overview
Water, Sports Drink
|2||4.3m||Water, Sports Drink|
|3||6.3m||Water, Sports Drink|
Water, Sports Drink
|5||9.9m||Water, Sports Drink, Gu|
|6||11.6m||Water, Sports Drink|
- Porta-Potties: There will be porta-Potties at every Aid-Station and at the start and finish line.
- Minor First Aid: We will have minor first aid kits at a few Aid Stations along the course. These will be self-serve.
- Support: There will be medical, police and EMS personnel throughout the course, as well as dozens of course volunteers keeping our participants and spectators safe!
- Time Limit: The course has an overall time limit of 6 hours.
- Course Cutoff Location: All participants will need to reach the course cutoff location at mile 10.3 and exit the City of Charleston by 10:00am (you will have 2 hours and 45 minutes to reach this cutoff). In the event a participant falls behind pace, you will be bumped up to this location and given the opportunity to continue with your race. The cutoff and overall time limit will be strictly enforced by local authorities and race officials, for the health and safety of our participants, as the course will reopen to live traffic as scheduled. Note: All runners must finish the full marathon within the 6 hour time limit in order to receive an official time and a finisher’s medal.