Packet Pick-Up Information
- Date: Friday, January 19, 2024
- Location: River Dogs Stadium| 360 Fishburne St, Charleston, SC 29403
- Hours: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Reservation System: We will utilize a reservation system in which participants will register for a 15 minute time slot to pick up their packet. The reservation system will allow us to provide a smooth, efficient packet pick-up process. If you have not reserved your spot for packet pick-up yet, you can do so here!
- Free Parking: There will be limited free parking at the RiverDogs Stadium. This parking will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Paid Parking: There will be ample paid parking available at 99 West Edge Parking Garage across from the RiverDogs Stadium. The parking will be $1.00 per half hour and will be paid as you leave the parking garage (Credit Card only — no cash payment available). The paid parking garage is about a 0.2 mile walk to the stadium.
- We encourage runners to carpool and use ride share options if possible.
- Depending on the location of your accommodation, you also may be able to walk to packet pick-up. What a great way to shake out your legs before race day!
Bib Mailing Reminder: If you purchased bib mailing, you do NOT have to attend Packet Pick-up UNLESS:
- Your bib does not arrive to you by Thursday, January 18.
- You changed your distance after December 15 at noon.
Add-On Bib Mailing!
The deadline for bib mailing was Friday, December 15th at 12 PM ET.
If you purchased bib mailing, your bib is expected to be mailed the week of 1/8/24.
Participants will have the option to have their bibs conveniently mailed right to their front door for only $9.99. Skip the packet pick-up, and receive your bib in the mail. This is a great option for all runners, but especially those who plan to travel to the race! Pick up your finisher shirt and finisher gift at the Finish Line Festival after the race.
- Anyone who does not purchase this option will need to attend our in-person Packet Pick-Up on Friday, January 19th.
Only bibs will be mailed. Runners with bib mailing will pick up Finisher shirts and medals at the Finish Line Festival. Gear check bags will be available at the start line on race day for any half marathon runners with bib mailing that need to check a bag. The bib mailing add-on is only available for shipping addresses within the U.S.