This year we offering both private shuttles and public transportation options. Make sure to secure your ride before race day!
All of our transportation options are below!
Race Day Shuttles
Official event shuttle options will be offered for both round-trip and post-race transfers. Below are the express pick-up locations being offered. All tickets must be purchased online in advance to race day on Sunday, May 15. This is the fastest and most convenient way to get out of the finish line area. Avoid the lines, reserve your individual seat today and leave getting to/from the even to the experts.
Please Note: All shuttle tickets must be purchased in advance online prior to Sunday. There will be no tickets available onsite for purchase. Limited space is available for all routes so reserve your seats today!
Need help getting to and from the race? Check-out the race-day transportation options below.
Private Chartered Buses
You can relax in top-of-the-line vehicles to comfortably get you around on race day shuttles for complete round-trip service from one of their three pick up locations around the Bay Area or utilize their express service back to the starting area or BART from the Finish Line Festival.
- North Bay Shuttle: The shuttle will pickup from the Mill Valley Park & Ride lot (Manzanita Parking Lot, Shoreline Highway) and take you to the Start Line. After the race the shuttle will depart from the Finish Line Festival and return to the Mill Valley Park & Ride lot.
- South Bay Shuttle: The shuttle will pickup from the Millbrae Park & Ride lot (BART Station at Millbrae Avenue) and take you to the Start Line. After the race the shuttle will depart from the Finish Line Festival at and return to the Millbrae Park & Ride lot. *This is the best option for CALTRAIN Riders
- East Bay Shuttle: The shuttle will pickup from the Emeryville Park & Ride lot (Emeryville Amtrak Station) and take you to the Start Line. After the race the shuttle will depart from the Finish Line Festival at and return to the Emeryville Park & Ride lot.
ALL ROUND TRIP SHUTTLES WILL BE DEPARTING THEIR LOCATIONS AT 6:30 AM AND WILL START THEIR RETURN FROM THE FINISH AT 11:30 AM.
Post-Race Shuttle Options
- Downtown Express Shuttle: One-way shuttle from the Finish Line Festival to the Start Line.
- Express BART Shuttle: One way shuttle from Finish Line Festival to Embarcadero BART Station.
Please Note: All Post-Race transfers for Downtown and Bart will start at 9:00am and will run continuously until 1:45pm. Last shuttle is 2:00pm sharp from the finish line.
Muni busses will be running on race day. You can view their schedule and purchase tickets on their website. Click here.
Caltrain will be operating two extra trains to San Francisco from San Jose departing at 5:50 AM and 6:02 AM Check schedule here.
BART will provide four trains with limited stops before regular BART service begins for the Bay to Breakers event on Sunday, May 15, 2022. The special service will get race participants to Embarcadero around 7am. Click here to view the schedule.
The special early morning event trains will pick up passengers for an Embarcadero arrival with limited service from the following peninsula stations; Millbrae, Daly City, and 16th Street Mission in San Francisco and from the East Bay; West Oakland, MacArthur, Pleasant Hill, El Cerrito del Norte, Bay Fair, and Dublin stations. These stations will be the only stations opened early for the service.
There is no official race day parking.
Spothero – Guaranteed Parking
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Locations
While we recommend that all participants to make use of the shuttles here are our recommended drop-off and pick-up locations:
- Start Line Drop Off Location: Washington St & Drumm St, SF 94117
- Finish Line Pickup Location: Fulton & 43rd/Chain of Lakes